WHATEVER. Those people suck.
This year people seem more, erm, resolute? Hardy har har. It's probably because we are getting so old now. We have finally embraced the concept of bettering ourselves.
I have no problem making New Year's Resolutions. I happen have a number of things I want to accomplish in 2016. I will list them below for accountability.
1. Eating out no more than once per week
2. Sticking to a cash budget like we have in the past
3. Running one road race per month
4. Doing one sudoku puzzle per week
5. Reading one book per month
6. Being more intentional in everything I do
My "word" of the year is going to be "INTENTION." I want to do everything with more actual intention, rather than just coasting by or going with the flow.
Good luck, self.
Vote for us on Picket Fence Blogs!