1. Once we had paid for our ticket we parked our car and decided to head into the terminal to use the washroom. I was browsing in a shop when I came across this packaging for a child harness. Where do I even begin?
2. It's a darn good thing they put up this "Do not shake the Greek Salad" sign, because if they hadn't, that's probably exactly what I would have done.
3. Hahaha... oh, wait. THIS ISN'T FUNNY AT ALL! Why is the ferry so expensive all of a sudden? And this was for ONE WAY! We had to pay the same exact fair on the way back. Next time I guess I should hide in the trunk or something?
4.This was on a relief outside the BC Legislature building. It made me laugh because nowadays, Shakespeare would have had his funding cut. Oh wait, that's not funny either...
5. This was the inside of a shop that's up for lease. Probably another not-so-funny since obviously the business went down because of the crappy economy. At any rate, Morgan's dad thought it would be funny if I took a picture of the butts with the word "ROAR" in the picture. So, I did!
6. This was outside a cigar shop.
7. We were down by the water and I was reading this sign. Everything seemed normal until.... do you see it?
In case you missed it up there, here it is!
Vote for us on Picket Fence Blogs!
Help us win a Lifetime Family Membership to the Vancouver Aquarium by voting for us on Facebook!